Group Tours, Cheesemaking, & Dinners
Vermont Farm Tours offers custom guided wine, cheese, and farm tours for groups of 6-120 people. Driving tours originate in Burlington, Middlebury, or Woodstock, Vermont. Experiences range from 2 to 8 hours in length and include discussion with the farmers and producers, in-depth tours, and tastings. On-farm lunches and dinners can be incorporated into a tour or arranged as a stand-alone event.
Vermont Farm Tours also offers a 2-hour on-farm cheesemaking class for groups up to 15 people and can structure the experience as a leadership or team building activity.
Vermont Farm Tours group tour offerings:
- Burlington, Vermont-based wine, cheese, and/or farm tours
- On-farm cheesemaking in Shelburne, Vermont (Burlington area)
- Middlebury, Vermont-based wine and/or cheese tours
- Woodstock, Vermont-based cheese tour
- On-farm lunches and dinners